Other sources of funding
When seeking out funding, broaden your horizons and consider different possibilities. There are many other scholarship and financial aid programs available to graduate students, and it may be possible to combine several sources of funding.
- Search the Student Awards and Financial Aid Office directory. It lists over 3,000 scholarships available each year.
- Discuss funding with your research supervisor, who can guide you in your search.
- Check your faculty and research centre website; funding opportunities in your field are often announced there.
- Check your eligibility for the Québec government loans and bursaries program.
- Visit the Placement Service website (In French only), where thousands of job and internship offers are posted.